Aloe Vera has antibacterial and antiviral properties and several medicinal properties. Aloe Vera contains Vitamin A, B, C and E and hence is used in a wide range of medicinal products like, dietary supplements, juice, etc. Since it also has antioxidant properties therefore it boosts immune system. It has various benefits:
Aloe Vera juice if taken regularly provides relief from constipation.
Intake of Aloe Vera juice can controls diabetes and reduces cholesterol.
- Prevents Premature Aging if applied regularly on skin (Make a paste of 1 tea spoon aloe vera gel, ½ tea spoon olive oil and 1 tea spoon oat meal. Apply it gently and leave it for half an hour, wash with water).
- Provides moisture to the skin and prevents drying. (Peel off the aloe vera leaf and extract the juice, massage gently on the skin).
- It helps to get rid of tanning and blemishes. (Take 1 teaspoon of aloe vera juice and mix lemon juice to it, apply on the affected area).Promotes hair growth, makes it silky, prevents dandruff and hairfall. (Mix Aloe Vera Juice in Warm Water and gently apply on to the scalp and hair. Leave it for 30 mins and wash hair thoroughly).
- Provides relief to the gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It relieves heart burn, chest pain.
- Intake of aloe vera juice reduces the chances of cancer.
NOTE: (Aloe Vera gel should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding women. It may aggravate any intestinal conditions and kidney problems.)