It’s always advised to keep your body hydrated, apply petroleum jelly at regular interval of time for proper moisturization. SPF-15 lip balms should always be preferred so as to get protected from UV-rays.
- Olive oil and Sugar: They work as a natural scrubber and help to remove the dead cells and rejuvenate lips.
- Honey Massage: Honey is good moisturizer and helps to regain the moisture lost content. Take few drops of honey at finger tip and massage it gently. Wash it after a while with warm water.
- Rosewater: Apply rosewater and massage it gently. Leave it for few minutes and rinse.
- Milk: Apply few drops of milk and massage it gently. Leave it for a while and then rinse in warm water.
- Butter and Ghee: Melt butter or ghee a little and massage it gently in circular motion. Rinse with Luke warm water.
- Cucumber: Massage on to lips with a slice of cucumber this maintains the moisture content of your lips.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Take a leaf of aloe Vera. Extract the juice and apply it in circular motion this helps in locking the moisture content also rejuvenate lips.
- Tooth Brush: Take a tooth brush with soft bristles and soak it in warm water, now slowly massage it on your lips so as to exfoliate the dead cells and cleanse lips. Apply moisturizer or a lip balm for moisturization.