A Person’s charm is the driving force when we talk of seeking attention. How charming, attractive a person is reflected by a healthy lifestyle. So Girls here are few tips to look beautiful and charming:
- Keep your body hydrated: Our body comprises of 70% of water, so in order to keep this rate constant we have to maintain the hydration rate. It’s not necessary ONLY drink water in order to keep the body hydrated. Alternatively we can try Fruit Juice, Shakes, Coconut Water, Healthy Drinks, Beverages (Excluding Caffeine content), Milk, Flavored Milk (in case you find regular Milk Boring… Buhahaha), butter milk and many more.
- Eat Healthy: To keep the digestive system healthy and pinkish we should try to avoid junk foods as far as we can. I know it’s very difficult to follow a strict diet in such a pacing world where junks are easily available and attracts the attention, but mind it, its not impossible. Skipping healthy diet once in a week is allowed but we should focus on healthy diet to boost our immunity and keep us health. So here are few dietary routine that one must follow:
- Eat Heavy Breakfast: Include Fruits, Eggs, Milk, Juice, Oats, Brown Bread, Multigrain breads, Grams, Sprouts and Green Tea.
- Never Skip your Lunch: You can include multi grain chapattis, brown rice, pulses, leafy veggies (for fibrous content), salads, curd.
- Dinner TIME!!: Make sure you finish off your dinner before 4 hours of your sleep. No munching midnight.. So its always advisable to cut short your dinner. You may include Green and leafy salads, few chapattis, veggies.
Make sure your diet should comprise of all necessary Vitamins, Minerals, Calcium, Fiber and Protein in order to be a balanced diet.
- Proper Sleep: It is advisable to take at least 6-7 hrs of complete and uninterrupted sleep. During this time the body prepares to revive and repair and relax our muscles in order to work again. Quality sleep at the right times can help protect our mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety. Poor sleep can even lead to weight gain. People with short sleep duration tend to weigh significantly more than those who get adequate sleep.
- Regular Workouts: It is advisable to at least do regular exercise for at least 45 mins to 1 hour a day in order to be healthy. Workouts in any form are always beneficial it can be as Yoga, gym, Aerobics, Zumba, dance Classes anything. I always get bored if I stick to a particular work out session. So I keep on switching to swimming or even jogging or walking. These help me a lot when I am not in a mood to workout. Simply engage yourself in some activity that you find interesting.